siggi’s dairy is seeking an Western Regional Sales Manager.
The Western Regional Sales Manager will drive the company’s achievement of its’ customer acquisition and revenue goals in the grocery channel in the Western Region.
siggi’s is a fast growing all natural yogurt brand. Our yogurt is available nationally at retailers such as Whole Foods, Target, Kroger, Stop & Shop, Wegmans, and more. To read more about us, visit our website at: www.siggis.com.
We are a fun, tightly knit team. The position offers a fantastic opportunity for growth as the company continues to expand.
- Advance the development and sales growth across customers in the Western Region.
- Maintain and build strong customer relationships with: Albsertons Safeway NoCal, Seattle, Portland, & Dever divisions, and the Raleys, SaveMart, and Luckys banners
- Develop, manage, and support a broker network, including creating sales plans, setting standard/goals, and performing reviews
- Ability to establish and maintain strong internal and external working relationships
- Maintain continual awareness of the competitive environment.
- Plan, budget, and forecast sales and expenses in the grocery channel.
- Support overall sales process, setting appropriate metrics for sales management and developing pricing policies as needed.
- Maintain and expand customer base by building and maintaining rapport with key distributors and customers; identify new customer opportunities.
- Meet financial objectives through forecasting requirements; prepare an annual budget; schedule expenditures; analyze variances; initiate corrective actions.
- Maintain customer service standards; assist sales team in resolving customer and distributor problems; identify trends; determine areas for improvements and implement improvements.
- Bachelor’s degree (BA/BS) preferred.
- Must have demonstrated experience calling on grocery accounts and/or key regional retailers and distributers.
- Must be a self-starter, have an entrepreneurial mindset, and be able to work in an autonomous environment.
- Prior broker management experience preferred.
- Proven success building out grocery channel business within the beverage/food industry.
- Candidates must be based in the Western Region.
- At least three years of grocery sales and account management experience in the food industry (dairy/frozen experience strongly preferred).
- Established contacts and relationships with potential customers and channel partners a strong preference.
- Ability to plan and manage at both the strategic and operational levels.
- Be able to attend trade shows and events as necessary.
- A working knowledge of third party data, i.e. Nielsen, SPINS, etc.
- Proven sales track record in a new product/new market environment.
- Excellent skills in the following areas: listening, presentation, negotiation, analysis, customer service, selling, communication, organization.
- Proficient in MS Office, Excel, Nielsen, etc.
Competitive compensation commensurate with experience plus health benefits, paid time off, and a 401(k) plan with company match.
Please e-mail applications with résumés to email@example.com with “Western Sales Manager” in the subject line.