siggi’s dairy is seeking an Central & West Regional Sales Manager.
The Central & West Regional Sales Manager will drive the company’s achievement of its’ customer acquisition and revenue goals in the grocery channel in the Central and Western Region.
siggi’s is a fast growing all natural yogurt brand. Our yogurt is available nationally at retailers such as Whole Foods, Target, Kroger, Stop & Shop, Wegmans, and more. To read more about us, visit our website at: www.siggis.com
We are a fun, tightly knit team. The position offers a fantastic opportunity for growth as the company continues to expand.
- Advance the development and sales growth across customers in the Central & Western Region.
- Maintain and build strong customer relationships with: Jewel- Osco, Hy-Vee, Schnucks, SuperValu West, SpartanNash, Certco, Winco, Raleys, SaveMart, Lucky’s, and Mid West wholesalers/distributors
- Develop, manage, and support a broker network
- Create sales plans, set standard/goals, and perform reviews
- Ability to establish and maintain strong internal and external working relationships
- Maintain continual awareness of the competitive environment.
- Plan, budget, and forecast sales and expenses in the grocery channel.
- Support overall sales process, setting appropriate metrics for sales management and developing pricing policies as needed.
- Maintain and expand customer base by building and maintaining rapport with key distributors and customers; identify new customer opportunities.
- Meet financial objectives through forecasting requirements; prepare an annual budget; schedule expenditures; analyze variances; initiate corrective actions.
- Maintain customer service standards; assist sales team in resolving customer and distributor problems; identify trends; determine areas for improvements and implement improvements.
- Bachelor’s degree (BA/BS) preferred.
- Must have demonstrated experience calling on grocery accounts and/or key regional retailers and distributors.
- Must be a self-starter, have an entrepreneurial mindset, and be able to work in an autonomous environment.
- Prior broker management experience preferred.
- Proven success building out grocery channel business within the beverage/food industry.
- Candidates ideally located in the Chicago or Minneapolis area
- At least three years of grocery sales and account management experience in the food industry (dairy/frozen experience strongly preferred).
- Established contacts and relationships with potential customers and channel partners a strong preference.
- Ability to plan and manage at both the strategic and operational levels.
- Be able to attend trade shows and events as necessary.
- A working knowledge of third party data, i.e. Nielsen, SPINS, etc.
- Proven sales track record in a new product/new market environment.
- Excellent skills in the following areas: listening, presentation, negotiation, analysis, customer service, selling, communication, organization.
- Proficient in MS Office, Excel, Nielsen, etc.
Competitive compensation commensurate with experience plus health benefits, paid time off, and a 401(k) plan with company match.
Please e-mail applications with résumés to email@example.com with “Central & West Regional Sales Manager” in the subject line.